Friday, August 24, 2007

My Little Man...

Considering Garrett is my first child, I haven't taken nearly enough pictures. I already regret it, but I'm sure as he gets older I'll be even more sad about it. These little ones change so quickly it's hard to keep up. I've been meaning to take "real" pictures of Garrett for some time, but intentions not acted upon simply remain intentions. Here are a few pictures of him from the last six months.

Feb. 2, At the Temple in his adorable suit

Mar. 5, Taking time to smell (or taste) the flowers

Mar. 17, At the Tucson Zoo - sunburned and oh so hot!

Apr. 14, First camping trip - it got down to 27 degrees at night! Brr...

May 1, Swimming for the first time - he didn't particularly like the cold pool water, but didn't mind the shallow and warmer water in the hot tub (not turned on)

May 4, Grandma Stapley giving him snuggles

May 28, Garrett often woke up with this eye sealed shut. We're hoping that his tear duct opens on its own very shortly.

June 12, One of his last days with the pacifier. He got a really stuffy nose and couldn't suck on it even if he wanted to for at least a week. I seized the opportunity to wean him from it before the next baby comes.

July 1, Garrett learned how to crawl just as he turned 7 months old. Time to babyproof!

July 15, At the piano. He loves to reach up and play along.

Hopefully, more pictures to come soon.

2 comments:

Kimberly said...

KARLI!!
I am so so so excited you finally started a blog! Now I can keep tabs on your adorable little family! You guys are so cute.. how is pregnancy #2 going? I'm so excited for you! Thank you so much for commenting on my blog.. it means a lot that we are still good friends after all this time! Please lets keep in touch.. love ya cuz!!

heidi said...

love the new blog. i hope your pregnancy is going great