
Yep, we're finally through renting - although I couldn't have asked for a better renting situation. We didn't share any walls, we had covered parking, a washer/dryer, the greatest neighbors, etc. Even though it was only a 1 bed/1 bath, the layout made the 700 sq ft seem bigger and made it all too easy to stay for 4 years - that is until we found out we were expecting #2. Anyway, we consider it a great blessing to have lived in that apartment and an even greater blessing to have found a house to buy as great as this. I think that part of my subconcious self was sold from the get-go because of it's street appeal. It resembles so closely the look of my childhood home, blue with red brick on the bottom. The backyard is spacious and grassy and just begging for a good shade tree or two. It's a 3 bed/2 bath with an added all-purpose room and laundry room equipped with cupboards and counterspace. If I had my wish I'd decorate and furnish it all at once... but month by month and year by year I'll eventually fill up the empty plant shelves, rooms, and cupboards. For now I am so grateful to have space and a home for my growing family.
2 comments:
Yay! I am so glad you started blogging Karli! I am excited to come and see your house. Hopefully we can come between Christmas and New Years. :)
I thought it was your childhood house when I first saw it! :) Congrats!
Post a Comment