What time did you get up this morning? 5:45 – Jared had to be to work early this morning. Normally, it is 6:15 though.
Diamonds or pearls? Both. I always wear my wedding ring, but love to put on a pearl necklace for Sundays.
Last movie you saw in the theater? Spiderwick Chronicles. It was entertaining, but not fabulous. The last movie we rented was “Martian Child” – now that was a good movie!
What is your favorite TV show? American Idol. My favorites are David Archuleta and David Cook.
What did you eat for Breakfast? Toaster Waffles.
What is your middle name? Adele. And I love it! It was always fun for me to have a more original middle name and it was meaningful knowing I shared it with my grandma. Truthfully, I love my entire name. Don’t you love it, too?
What food do you dislike? I don’t like to mix fruits with meats – or really fruits with anything. I don’t like fruits in my green salads and this one time we made a roast recipe with apples in it – gross! I don’t really like chocolate dipped strawberries either. I know, I’m weird. The only thing I like of this kind is Panda Express Orange Chicken. Tasty!
What is your favorite CD at the moment? Currently I’ve been listening to a lot of Luciano Pavarotti (or however you spell his name) and Mormon Tabernacle Choirs “Love is Spoken Here.”
What kind of car do you drive? Chevy Tahoe
Favorite sandwich? Any deli sandwich with turkey/roast beef and muenster cheese or grilled cheese.
What characteristics do you despise? Rudeness and inconsiderate
Favorite item of clothing? Shorts. In anything else, I get too hot.
If you could go anywhere in the world for a vacation, where would you go? Right now, I’d love to go to anywhere besides Mesa AZ. I’m ready for a change of pace. For now Thatcher will do… here we come. I’d love to go to Europe someday.
What color is your bathroom? Which one? Red and tan/brown.
Favorite brand of clothing? Anything that fits. I wear a lot of Downeast Basics clothes which are comfortable and modest, but very plain. I only ever wear solid colors. Anyone have any suggestions?
Where would you retire? Probably close to mountains and rivers in AZ somewhere.
Most memorable birthday? For my 19th birthday (before I was married) Jared got us tickets to see Les Miserables… that was exciting. I loved it!
Favorite sport to watch? Baseball World Series.
Favorite saying? I found this on my cousin Amber’s blog and loved it. “Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, its about learning to dance in the rain.”
When is your birthday? March 25th – just 12 more days and I turn 24!
Are you a morning or a night person? Neither… I am tired by 9:00 and struggle to get out of bed by 6:15. If I can just get out of bed in the morning and get going, I really do enjoy being awake early though. It’s just that getting out of bed part that’s hard…
What is your shoe size? 10
What did you want to be when you were little? A mom
What are you today? A mom – see my dreams came true?
What is your favorite candy? Sweet n Sour gummy worms, snickers, wintogreen lifesavers, etc.
Your favorite flower? Too many favorites. I really like the look of hydrangeas.
What is a day on the calendar you are looking forward to? Tomorrow. We’re leaving for Thatcher tonight so tomorrow will be blissful.
What are you listening to right now? The hum of the computer. B is squawking because he’s getting hungry. And G is playing with toys.
What was the last thing you ate? Toaster waffles.
Do you wish on stars? Sure!
If you were a crayon, what color would you be? Red – it’s one of my favorites and it’s the color of LOVE.
What is your pet peeve? When people arrive 15+ minutes past when they said they’d be there without calling.
Last person you spoke to on the phone? Becca. It was fun to catch up with her and here about school, snowboarding, Brandon, etc. I love you Bec!
Favorite soft drink? How about Simply Orange. Does that count? YUM!
Favorite restaurant? Texas Roadhouse – tasty and not too expensive.
Hair Color? Blonde
Favorite day of the year? Christmas – absolutely!
What was your favorite toy as a child? I remember playing Barbies with Becca a lot. We’d dump everything out of the bucket and take turns picking things. Then we’d create a city with books lined up as the roads. We had great times.
Summer or winter? I really like Spring and Fall better, but if I had to choose one of those I guess I’d say summer because that’s when the monsoons are and I love the rain.
Hugs or kisses? Both!
Chocolate or vanilla? Vanilla
When was the last time you cried? A few days ago when I went to the Visitors Center and looked at the photography display by Mark Mabry depicting Christ’s life. If you haven’t seen it yet it’ll be there until shortly after Easter. Amazing!
What is under your bed? Laundry baskets with dirty clothes, food storage, water storage, Jared’s hunting gear, etc. We don’t have a “bed” per say, Jared made wooden “boxes” for our mattress to sit on so we’d have more storage room when we were in our apartment. It works pretty well.
Who is the friend you’ve had the longest? My mom and 4 sisters! (good answer Tress)
What did you do last night? Watched American Idol.
Favorite smell? Rain in AZ, bread baking, peppernuts baking, pinesol, clean laundry, and freshly bathed babies.
What are you afraid of? Jared dying and having to raise children on my own.
How many keys on your key ring? 3 - House, Tahoe, Tundra.
How many years at your current job? Almost 18 months.
Favorite day of the week? Saturday. It’s our chance to work in the yard together, for me to have a few hours to myself if I’m lucky, etc.
How many states have you lived in? Two – Arizona and Washington
Do you make friends easily? Not anymore. When I was in High School my answer would have been yes, but for some reason I’ve lost the gift. I’m not very good at talking with people – it kind of stresses me out sometimes.
How many words did spell check have to correct? None!
5 comments:
Thanks for sharing Karli. :) I love your name as well. :)
Have fun at Mom and Dad's house! I am jealous. But, on the flip side I get Holly and Brett and kiddos for a week. Yay!
Holy Smokes...5:45? Obviously, we all know that would do me in!
That was awesome to read. We have a lot in common. I also saw that we are only two days apart. I'll be 24 on the 23rd. How cool is that? you're boys are so darling. I wish we still lived in Arizona so our boys could play together.
Okay, I need to know what peppernuts are!! I have read like 10 blogs that talk about peppernuts and I have NO IDEA what they are! What am I missing out on?
Love that you did this!! :D
Hmmm...I love you too! Hey guess what--your birthday is tomorrow! OH, yeah, I was talking to Brandon the other day and realized that he is older than you, hilarious! His little bro is older than me too! Ha, ha! I LOVE YOU!
Post a Comment