Oh happy day! I LOVE the meaning and significance of the Easter holiday! Being the ward choir director this Easter has even made it more special as I spent time searching out the perfect songs, pondering the lyrics, and giving life to them through dynamics and feeling. The Easter program couldn't have gone any better - it was truly magical! It gives me chills each time I think about it really. A member of the choir had the forethought and insight to record our musical numbers and I'm so glad he did because now I can enjoy them whenever I want :)
Because I don't know how to upload these songs individually to my blog you'll have to follow this link to get to the music. Enjoy. These were recorded during the meeting and so you get to hear the background noise too :) http://www.bestauditiontips.com/fairfield.htm
"My Heavenly Father Loves Me" - piano duet by Kristi Alldredge and Haley Thomas
"I Walked Today Where Jesus Walked" - vocal duet by Gary Heiner and myself accompanied by Debbie Leavitt
"Easter Hosanna Medley" - Ward Choir
"Beautiful Savior" - Ward Choir
1 comment:
actually, thanks for sharing that. i was really touched. I had a lovely Easter, but missed the music---nada here. they just don't have the same resources like good ol' mesa. you have a lovely voice btw.
Post a Comment