We also spent several hours at an amazing museum in Salt Lake called Discovery Gateway - I totally loved it! Complete with everything to let your imagination run wild. Go grocery shopping, grow a garden, go rock climbing, ride a horse, take a ride in a helicopter, be a TV newscaster/weather forecaster, puzzles, jumbo legos, gears, balls, water attractions, cars, career center, stage for acting out plays (featuring "Where the Wild Things Are"), create your own movies, and much much more. Wow! I unfortunately wasn't up to lugging around my beastly camera and so don't have any pics to document the fun.
The best parts of our trip centered around the temple. Thursday June 11th my whole immediate family got to attend the temple for the first time together as Becca received her own endowments in the Provo temple. It was such a happy time - a time I hope to never forget. I know I'll never forget the look in my parents eyes as we all made it into the celestial room. We made it. We ALL did! Now that is finding joy in your posterity. I know the temple isn't the end but now it is very real that we can be an celestial family sealed for ETERNITY! It doesn't get any better than that. Thusday June 18th was Becca and Brandon's wedding in the Salt Lake Temple - everything about it was beautiful. I couldn't help but smile and smile and smile until my cheeks couldn't take it anymore. Congrats Becca! {Mindy or Holly, can you send me some picture files so I can put some on here? Thanks!}
These pictures are from Mindy. Enjoy!






Aren't they seriously cute together? Love them! Welcome to the family Brandon!
It was fun to have a little family vacation even if it meant driving to Utah - I don't think I was blessed with my Dad's genes of enjoying a long drive. But it was totally worth it to be with those I love so much. I am so blessed with an amazing family!
3 comments:
I am so glad you had a good time. Spending time with family is the best!
It was SOOOO much fun having your here. I love that my kids got to know your kids better, cause next to brothers and sisters, cousins are the best. :)
It was a fabulous couple of weeks. :)
Hey Karli! Wow, that is so cool that you were all in the temple together. I can only pray that one day all of my siblings will make it to the temple. What a neat experience. Love ya!
Post a Comment