Tuesday, June 15, 2010

More fun in the sun...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


I guess after having half of your Popsicle fall to the ground at the "awkward ending" you learn to put your hand underneath it - that way you don't lose out on any icy/cold goodness...
Photobucket

5 comments:

Salsa Mama said...

I just can't get over how big your boys are getting! Time goes so quickly.

Becca said...

Yum! This makes me want to go home and have a popsicle, but MORE than that, it makes me want to come play with you and your boys!

Mindy said...

For some reason, for the past FOREVER when I pull up your blog, it has shown me your most recent post as the snow post. I have been missing out all this time! It was so fun to get caught up on your lives and see the super cute pictures you posted :)

Amber said...

Oh what about Wyatt. I love that name, but there is one in David's family...Just had to share that one. Best of luck. We'll love you even if you pick a stinker...JK(0: You can't go wrong your boys are too cute.

Tiffini said...

it has been 4ever since i read your blog! you're having another baby. your girl's night looked like a blast! (i miss getting to do that with my sisters.)