2 months old

5 months old

5 months old - for a while there I wondered if Maddox was going to skip the crawling stage and just up and walk. He always did this "stink bug" position and was quite good at balancing on those little toes.

Maddox has some unique mannerisms.
He opens his mouth as wide as he can and proceeds to growl and growl - makes me laugh so hard.
He loves to sing. I'll sit with him in my lap as I play the piano. He joins with with some resonating squeals.
He eats a ton! He's been known to eat 8 oz of pureed veggies with 1/3 cup rice cereal. He's LOVING cheerios these days. And I'm pretty sure there are two teeth on the bottom that are begging to come through.
I love catching him talk to his reflection on the dishwasher.
He and Garrett have a special bond. Somehow they communicate with each other on a frequency I have yet to master :)
6 months old


Now that Maddox is mobile I love seeing how he makes his way around the house looking for his brothers. He often makes his way into their bedroom and enjoys the bustling activity and noise. When Garrett and Brexton were gone last week for the Fathers and Sons outing, I'm pretty sure that Maddox noticed they were gone but kept looking for them to return. I love my boys!
2 comments:
Wow! What a cutie! I can't wait to squish his cheeks. :)
He is adorable. I am so excited to meet him!
Post a Comment