It's definitely feeling Christmas-y out there. It's been raining for the past two weekends with high's in the 50's! That's cold for the Valley of the Sun. In fact, when we were in Tucson last weekend, it hailed pretty good on us. Enough to freeze to the ground. I almost slipped and fell on my rear end and Jared got a good sized "hail ball" and threw it at me. Fun! Garrett's getting a little stir crazy being cooped up all day though. I need to just bundle him up and let him out. I wish it would dry up a little bit so he doesn't come back in the house looking like a "mud ball." Here are some pics from a few weeks back. My in-laws got him this hat. We think he looks like Elmer Fudd and the kid from "A Christmas Story." What do you think?
5 comments:
Too cute! I'm so glad his cheeks are still squishy! And it looks like his hair is still kind of red. Yay! Gavin will be excited.
I love your little man! I am so excited to see everyone. I know it is coming soon because my last day of class is tomorrow!
CUTE! Karli, I got your mssg, I was at work so I text you back but I don't know if you get texts. THen I emailed you to 2 email addresses but you haven't responded so I don't know if you got those either! Sorry! The answer is "yes" to your other inquiry. ;) Hopefully that will still be the case the next time I talk to you. Few health issues but so far so good. Shhh...not telling the whole world yet. :)
i love it he looks so cute
He is so cute! I love the cute little hat. He looks a lot like you when you were that age.
Post a Comment