Thursday, December 13, 2007

Season's Greetings

Click to play Merry+Christmas
Create your own scrapbook - Powered by Smilebox
Make a scrapbook!

12 comments:

Tressa said...

That was really cute Karli! :)

Cami D. said...

So CUTE Karli!

Kimberly said...

VERY CUTE KARLI!!

Hey I wanna come see you when we get into town if thats cool! We get in the 18th so expect a call after that!

Letia said...

WOW Karli, that was awesome. What a clever idea!

Holly said...

Cute!

echolsfamily said...

Very fun and cute card! Thanks for the comment and for thinking of us. Still not any new "news" on the job. It would be awesome, but I'm trying not to get my hopes up too high--being that he hasn't even been called for an interview yet. It's moving much slower than what we thought it would, but they have still stayed in touch with Justin. I know he had a great time talking Jared, it's been quite awhile!

Geoffrey and Ellee Pettit said...

Way cute girl. Your boys are so sweet and I just want to munch on thoes cheeks!

Erin said...

Way cute family Karli!

Becky said...

Such great pictures. I hope you all had a Merry Christmas!

Julee said...

Oh Karli!! I just found your blog!! Your boys are tooooooooo cute!!! And you look awesome!! How do you do it!!?? Hope everything is going wonderful!!!!!!!

Janiel said...

please call me at my moms number! i would love to see you too!

Bethany said...

wow...Brexton is very very cute! I'm so glad you have a blog now! Come visit mine sometime jbmarblefamily.blogspot.com