Okay I'm pretty sure I'm not dreaming, but somebody pinch me! Brexton just rolled over from his tummy to his back! I'm totally serious! Even before this phenomenon occurred, I had noticed that he was a strong newborn - holding up his own head, rolling from side to side while on his back, twisting in a circular motion while on his tummy, etc... but rolling over? Come on! The only Garrett-proof spots for Brexton in the house are on our 4 ft bed and the countertop... now I'm not so sure they are Brexton proof! Here's to hoping that it was just a fluke! I mean he is only 19 days old...
8 comments:
NOT a fluke... he just did it again! Maybe he can only roll over if he's on our bed. I'm going to have to keep an eye on this one!
That is amazing! You think you have some "safe" time when you can leave them laying somewhere like on your bed and then BOOM they go and pull a trick like that...
You are SOOOO in for it Karli! LOL I guess you will have to put pillows next to him to keep him from rolling off of things. :)
Ha, that's so funny! Between Garrett learning how to climb up on chairs and couches and Brexton rolling over, you're not going to have anywhere that's safe!
A few of my babies did that, once or twice when they were just a few weeks old and then never did it again. Who knows though? Yikes!
curtis did that too! only a couple of times on the bed and once on the floor. i thought the same thing...super strong baby!
I heard those 2nd kids are movers and shakers! Holly you agree? HA HA!
wow, that's crazy. i hope it's just a fluke for your sake.
but seriously that's so awesome, what a strong little boy
Post a Comment