Wednesday, January 30, 2008

His infatuation...

G has a major infatuation with shoes. If I can't find him throughout the day a good place to check is our closet. He like to put our shoes on his hands and walk around, but he also loves to put his feet in them and try to walk around. It's quite comical.

1 comment:

MyR said...

I'm glad it's not just my kid! Before Cameron could walk he would put flip flops on his hands and crawl around. Now I just have to watch him so my shoes don't go missing. We always seem to be searching for Tyann's friends' shoes when they come play because Cameron has found them.

I can't blame them though. It really is fun to try to walk in shoes that are WAY too big for you. I used to do it with DeWy's shoes in High School. You should try it sometime...you have to laugh. :)