Which Twilight novel character are you?

You're Esme Cullen - Your maternal instinct to take care of people and be kind draw people towards you. You're compassionate and loving, yet firm when you need to be. You appreciate hard work and value the beautiful results of your dedication to any project.
Take this quiz!
4 comments:
That is too funny! I just took the quiz and it says that I am Edward! LOL!!!
I wish that it would have let us pick more than one answer if we wanted. Some of the questions were somewhat ambiguous and some of the answers were too similar. More than one answer fit. Lots of fun!
I just took it too - I'm Esme. Fun times!
Okay...so supposedly I am Rosalie, which is totally sad considering she is really stuck-up and self absorbed.
I'm Esme. I love those books. I'm dying in anticipation for the next one! :)
Post a Comment