Okay I was tagged. Maybe that's a good thing because it got me to post something on my blog again. So... enjoy!
A. The rules of the game are posted at the beginning.
B. Each player answers the questions about themselves.
C. At the end of the post, the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.
10 years ago: I was 13 and in the 8th grade at Mesquite Junior High in Gilbert AZ. I participated in Choir, Band, Volleyball, and Basketball. It was this year in school that I discovered that not only was I good at math, but I really liked it (a big thanks to my teacher Mr. Wattawa). It was also this year that my parents decided to move from Gilbert to Sequim Washington. That was hard to come to grips with, but I definitely learned a lot from that move and am grateful that it only lasted one year
5 things on my to-do list today:
(1) make breakfast – Mom’s cinnamon muffins
(2) keep the babies happy, fed, and with clean diapers – sometimes this is the only item on my “to-do list” that gets any attention
(3) type up tutoring flyers and send emails to school counselors informing them of a well-qualified tutor in the area. If you know anyone that needs tutoring in math… send them my direction!
(4) make dinner
(5) go to the library to correct a blonde moment of mine – I went through the self-check out lane and borrowed a DVD that is still in its impenetrable plastic case.
Things I would do if I were suddenly made a billionaire: pay tithing, get out of debt, invest, buy a cabin with land up in the mountains, travel, donate, etc
3 of my bad habits: (1) letting things clutter instead of putting things away immediately, (2) staying in my pajamas all day long almost every day, and (3) having unfinished partial projects laying around.
5 places I have lived: Mesa, Gilbert, Sequim, Thatcher, and Mesa again.
5 jobs I have had: secretary at Chiropractic Office, research assistant at ASU, scrapbook etc employee, math teacher, Mom
Things people don't know about me: I have a grand piano that I hardly ever play and feel guilty about having it almost every single day.
Who gets tagged? Anyone who's looking for something to post about or anyone who found themselves asking "what was I doing 10 years ago?"
1 comment:
Hey! Thanks for doing the tag, so fun to read and learn more about you!
Post a Comment