Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Thatcher Trip

A couple weeks ago Jared had a business trip followed by a weekend hunting trip. I decided that I would go absolutely insane if I tried to be a single parent for 6 days with my boys as little as they are. So we went to Thatcher to visit my parents. The drives there and back were challenging especially with all the construction but they weren't as bad as I thought they were going to be. In Thatcher my Mom helped me make some pillows for our couches. I don't really enjoy sewing clothes but I found this project challenging and very fun. G had tons of fun playing outside almost all day every day. He came home with wind-burned cheeks he'd been outside so much. Grandpa took him to the fairgrounds to feed the ducks and swing on the swings. My boys were a big hit when we went to church and FHE since my Dad is the bishop of a singles ward. Here are some pictures of our fun times. Someone was flying a remote controlled airplane through the sky and G had tons of fun tracking it with his finger.


3 comments:

Tressa said...

I'm jealous, I want to spend a week at Mom and Dad's house. :) Sounds like you had a great time. Oh, and those pillows look awesome (are they the ones that B is leaning on in his blessing outfit?).

Becca said...

I'm jealous too! I want to play with you and your boys in Thatcher!

Cami D. said...

I LOVE those pictures - the one of your parents and the boys on the porch, precious! I love Thatcher! :)