I got to go to a concert at the Mesa Arts Center with my good friend Corri and her parents. The featured artist was "Paul Potts" - the winner of Britain's Got Talent. I absolutely enjoyed so much going to the concert. I need something like this every few months to renew my spirit. Here is his audition for the talent show - I can't help but cry.
While he was absolutely AMAZING, I was captivated by the new group touring with him called "Three Graces." I have got to get their CD. The three girls come from different backgrounds but come together and blend so well. Their backgrounds are opera, pop, and broadway. I'm attaching the promo video as well as a very good rendition of "Requim" - enjoy! Thank you to Corri for thinking of inviting me. Music like this is the best medicine for any aching soul. I loved it!
6 comments:
Karli!!! How the heck are you?? It's been forever since I've seen you guys! Last I heard you were expecting a little boy and now you have 2!! How exciting! You have the cutest little family EVER!! I recently made me blog private but I would love for you take a look so email me at adrianabanana7@yahoo.com and I'll send you an invite. Can't wait to catch up with you! Talk to you soon!
--Adrian (Farr) Sanders
Thanks for sharing. I feel the same way about music. When I first watched that guys audition, I started crying and got goose bumps {never get those} If I'm ever back in Arizona I want to go to a concert with you. Geoffrey doesnt like that kind of stuff.I need someone to go with me. Those girls are amazing too.
Hey - let's go get some ice cream! Glad you got a chance to listen to such amazing music! What a treat!
How fun. I love Paul Potts!! Just hearing his music gives me chills. Since you liked Three Graces better, I'll have to hear them now. Thanks for sharing.
i love the reaction from the judges with Paul Potts. I'm jealous that you got to go to his concert, he really does have an amazing voice
Hey Kar-
I just made the Hearty Healthy Chicken Soup and it was fabulous! Thanks for the suggestion! YUMMY!
Post a Comment