Thursday, March 13, 2008

Looking forward to the day when...

Photobucket

G knows how to play at the park. He loved being there, but I don't think he hardly even played on the playground. All he wanted to do was run around and away. With B it was hard to chase after him and I'll tell you what G is getting too fast for me! We still enjoyed a nice picnic and one of the last nice days before the coming 90 degree weather.

7 comments:

Mindy said...

That is so funny cause just the other day I went to the park with Sarah and we were saying how nice it is to go to the park now that none of our children run away anymore. But, we both have babies, so our relaxing park days are coming to an end as well. :)
Seriously, does it have to be getting hot already? I was really enjoying this spring weather! G is such a cutie!

Britney and Kevin said...

Now, I'm sorry to say, my girls have never run away from me at the park...maybe it's a boy thing. But when I would go with my sister...we couldn't really go that much because her boy would run like mad all the time. But now he's matured and gotten over it. So hopefully soon, G will stay put and learn how to play the right way. :)

heidi said...

i agree, i like it when they know what they are supose to do at like, the park or with particular toys

Unknown said...

You have such a beautiful family! I see you have turned to the digital age of "scrapbooking". ¿Do you still take part in the old school paper version that you once showed me?

I forget how hot it can get there in Arizona. Keep those boys cool this season! May the Lord continue poor His blessings upon your family!

Heather said...

Karli, my name is Heather, I am Andrea's sis-in-law. We've met a few times, anyway happened to click on your link from Andrea and I want to know how you get your picture so BIG?

Karli said...

Brenton? As in Brenton from Thatcher and College Algebra? Oh my goodness! What are you up to? Do you have a blog? What is it? How did you come across ours?

Heather, don't you love the big pictures?! I learned how to do it through another person's blog named Megan (I don't even know her...) Anyway, here's the link to her instructions. Good luck!

http://megan-myeverydaychaos.blogspot.com/2007/10/moment-youve-all-been-waiting-for.html

Unknown said...

Yes, Brenton from College Algebra. I had almost forgot about that class. I'm still going to school....I feel like a professional student at times. Are you crazy? I don't have a blog! This is the closest thing I have to one: http://picasaweb.google.com/brentonjward/Portfolio