Thursday, March 13, 2008

What do you see?

Here is a view of our addition from G's vantage point. I'm not posting this for the purpose of showing how unorganized this portion of our house is, but I want to know what you see in this picture. Is it what G sees?

. . Photobucket


Here is what G saw. I put this toy up there probably a month ago because I got tired of always looking for the 4 shapes that go with it. So just recently G was pointing and "eh"-ing until we finally figured out what it was that he wanted. One things is for sure... we don't have to worry about his eyesight yet! Can you see this is the first picture?

Photobucket

4 comments:

Mindy said...

Wow! He sure knows what he wants! cute, cute!

Amber said...

Oh my goodness. I thought he would view the shelf as something fun to climb on. He is good!!

Lorie said...

The fun of having boys! One day he will just climb up there himself and get it! ;D

Janell said...

Kids are just plain SMART at a very early age! Did he see you put it up there? ...or did he just see it? That's funny because I didn't even see that! :)
-jd