Monday, April 14, 2008

Catch up...

So it's been a long time since I've uploaded pictures from our camera... consequently this post is going to be a "picture overload." It all starts with Easter - G's first "Easter Egg Hunt" which consisted of a dozen plastic eggs filled with goldfish scattered throughout a 6x6 foot patch of grass. Once he found one egg all he wanted to do was eat the insides - and have Daddy hold his pink basket... it was the only Easter-y basket I had at the house :)
Photobucket

Photobucket

And now for a favorite picture I took of B when he was just over 4 months old. Isn't he handsome?
Photobucket

How about these pj's for G? We call them his "stretchy pants" :)
Photobucket

And now for the enjoyable evening the boys and I had while Daddy was on his fishing trip. The weather was perfect. B was as happy as can be as he blew bubbles. This is his bubble face:
Photobucket

G found two rocks that he carried around all night long. He found lots of creative places to put them and places to bang them on. I love watching his mind work and explore.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Karli, I am so suprised you found me. How did you do it? I try to google myself sometimes too, but the only result is the SHS web page. I checked out your blog...SO CUTE. Your little guys are so cute. Congrats on being a 2x mommy. my e-mail is bencarli@msn.com. Let me know more on how you are doing!

Carli

Kimberly said...

ok.. your boys are sooo cute!! I can't wait to see them in person! Hey.. does Holly take pictures for people or just for fun? I LOVE LOVE LOVE all the pictures she takes and would LOVE it if she could take pictures of my sweet Kinsley!! I can't wait to live close to you!! We have our hosue in QC still, so we will just move back into that one! SEnd me your number so I can call you when we get back into town! kcarroll07@hotmail.com!

Jamie Pearce said...

Karli,
You have an adorable blog and I just wanted to let know I added your link to my blog...jamiepearce.blogspot.com

Jamie

Positively Peaches said...

Karli- Hey this is Alisha. I just got your email saying that you found me on facebook. I actually don't use it I pretty much just stick to the blog. I only signed up because Carli mentioned that she wanted me to contact her. So yes you do have the right person. Your little family is so cute and I am so glad I found your blog.

Mindy said...

Karli,
I love your boys! They are so cute. I hope you are feeling better. Sounds like the boys had a fun? fishing trip. :)

Crystal said...

WOW!! How did you find me? I'm so glad you did!!!! Your boys are so cute (all 3 of them) Good job!! Yah life is good up here!! It looks like you are happy. Yes, I have tons of family in Mesa still, and occasionly visit. They generally come up here to visit for convience sake. I look forward to your future posts!!!!

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Servidor, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://servidor-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

Whitney said...

KARLI! I just realized that I don't remember how to spell your last name! Please forgive me if I butchered it on yoru baby shower invitation! I get you and Shayna (Tomlinson) mixed up and honestly, I don't think I ever spell hers right either! SORRY! PS I don't work anymore! However, I'm on like temporary bed rest until further notice from the Dr. So, we'll see how this all turns out!

Whitney said...

Oh ya! Another thing. Do you have Corri's address? I left her a mssg but haven't heard back from her. You can email it to me: wiggywhit11@hotmail.com
Thanks