Friday, June 13, 2008

See you in the morning!

Tomorrow is the day. Don't forget that if you aren't able to make it to the workshop, you can still order anything you want. If I didn't email you the price lists, let me know and I can send them to you. The orders will probably be place early next week. If you live out of state, you can order the Mountain House and it will get shipped directly to you! (FYI, I talked to Misty today - the Mtn House Distributor - and she said that Mtn House is having a meeting on Monday to revamp the way they do parties... so this is the LAST party where you get to buy at her distributor pricing!!!) If you want it, NOW is the time to get it!

This workshop is going to be FULL of information so bring your friends, family, and neighbors. You are going to have so much fun and you're going to LOVE the presenters! See you tomorrow! 9-Noon

2 comments:

Enjoy the Journey said...

Hey Karli... I hate to ask this, but DeWy won't keep Britton. Is it ok if I bring him? I will call you later and double check. Thanks you are GREAT!

Heather said...

Can you email me the list please? I had a conflict this morning so I couldn't make it. gunnhp(at)hotmail.com

Thanks!