That workshop went way beyond my highest expectations! It was so neat to feel of the excitement and enthusiasm from everyone and I learned SOOO much from the presenters as well as several of the guests that came. (Thank you Tawni for bringin your omnipotent friend Rachael.) I can't wait to learn more and more.
The most recent and complete Mtn House price list is available through email if you couldn't make it to the workshop (includes pouches, emergency preparedness tools, etc). The Mountain House orders need placed by next Saturday (21st) I will tell you, once again, that Mountain House is AMAZING! - their entrees and dried fruits and veggies are to die for (see more favorites in the below email). The pineapple is like candy and the peas tasted like REAL fresh peas! If you weren't able to make it to the workshop or live out of state you can place your order through next Saturday (21st). Simply email your order, mailing address, and be sure to include the important fact that you're ordering through KARLI TOMPKINSON's party so that you get the cheaper prices. Remeber that there's no shipping or tax so the ptice you see is the price you pay. AND it gets shipped directly to you! mistymatthews@peoplepc.com
The Milk Orders get placed on Monday (16th). The shelf-safe milk is exactly like 'real' milk except for the fact that it was processed at a higher temperature and all the bacteria has been killed. It has the same nutritional value, vitamin D, calorie count, taste (very important), AND it's hormone free!!! AMAZING!!!! It ends up being about $4/gallon even though you buy it in little 8oz or 32 oz cartons. Not bad! The rootbeer flavored milk was a huge hit! It seriously tastes exactly like the end of a rootbeer float. Such a treat! The girls that sell the milk buy this product exclusively now (no more grocery store milk) so orders are made about once a month. But the sad news is that prices are going up for the month of July, so the current milk prices are only good for this months order which is getting place on MONDAY! You can only order the milk and other itms through Anna if you live here in AZ - or is you're able to come pick it up in AZ. Simply send an email to Anna inluding your order, phone number and she'll contact you when it arrives. Your order gets shipped to her and you're supposed to pick it up from her within two weeks of it arriving (should be sometime in mid-July). annascoupons@yahoo.com If you have any questions, you can call/email me. THANKS!
I am also happy to announce the start of a new blog I'm helping minutely with... www.youcancan.blogspot.com Be on the lookout for new recipes coming soon and a wealth of information for all things "food storage"
4 comments:
Sounds like you had a great time. Well, it looks like I wasn't able to talk Eric into getting anything. Oh well. Love ya!
Karli,
I found your blog through the canning website and love it! It is so cute!
Thanks again for inviting us to the workshop! I loved it and learned so much. It was just what I needed, knowing that I need to get my food storage in order but not quite knowing how or what to do, so thanks!
I went to Walmart and bought all the canning jars they had, so when are we going to get together? :)
Jenny
Hi my darlingest Karli! (I know, darlingest isn't a word but I just made it up for you.) I am glad that your workshop went so well. Wish I could've been there! Love ya!
Ok on second thought I didn't make up a word for you...I think darlingest is already a word. (Someone beat me to the punch and added it to Webster's) :D Ha ha...
Post a Comment