Thursday, September 18, 2008

Oh, if we could all be so funny!

Photobucket

Can my Grandpa really be any funnier!? I sure do love him. He makes me happy. I had to document this picture for future generations because it is a guarateed "pick-me-up" picture. I can't help but laugh every time I see it - that would make my Grandma happy. She always tells me how much she loves my laugh and her "Karli Girl." I'm so lucky to have the grandparents I do. Both sets really do teach me so much through their example and love.

Photobucket

PS. Does anyone have a picture of G&G Loveland together? I love them and wish they lived in AZ again!

4 comments:

Lorie said...

He is too cute!

heidi said...

that's funny and that's literally the first thing I did, laugh

Britney and Kevin said...

That is a really funny picture!

Rissa said...

I would ask my mom. I know we have some in our scrapbooks.