Thursday, October 23, 2008

Lots of Pics

I haven't uploaded pictures from our cameras in a while, so it's about time you see some pictures of our family as of late. Of course there aren't any of me... I'm always behind the camera. That's probably a good thing most days :) Anyway, here we go.

The many faces of B. I still need to try and get a picture of B's scrunchy face. Jared says he gets it from me. It is hilarious to see. He makes it when he's displeased with something. I'll work on capturing it.


Photobucket Photobucket


Photobucket

This is what B thinks about teething... No fun, Mom!

Photobucket


Photobucket


Enjoying a beautiful morning...

Photobucket

B always walks with his hands up in the air like this. We think that's pretty funny :)
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Daddy got home earlier than expected one afternoon. The boys thought playing with him was GREAT!
Photobucket


Photobucket


G LOVES Legos and plays with them daily. He can build some pretty big things. He can also knock them down in a jiffy :)


Photobucket


Photobucket

So there you go. A month of our life captured through the lens of our camera and shrunk into one picture filled blog post. Have a happy day.

2 comments:

Amber said...

B smile is so contagious. Your boys are so cute. It seems you are mastering the art of photography..Way to capture those precious moments, (:

Corri said...

Oh cute. I always love seeing pics of your little guys. Mine is FINALLY down for a nap. (We'll see how long that lasts...) Anyway, this Sunday we have our stake conf. and we aren't doing anything after...what did you have in mind? :D We'd love to see you, too. Were you thinking out there or out here? Can't guarantee my house will be clean but what the heck!? Call me. Love ya!