We heard about the Railroad Train Park in Scottsdale recently and how they have a lights display during the Christmas season. So for FHE we and the Gunnells decided to make the trip out there. The line was quite long but it gave the boys a good long time to get really excited about boarding the train or Choo Choo as it is fondly referred to by them. The lights were pretty impressive. The trip was even more enjoyable as we snacked on peppernuts stashed in my bag. YUM!
Then we rode on the Carousel. G has a fascination with horses and was absolutely bonkers over them and was SO sad to leave.
We'll have to go to the park during the day sometime because G would love exploring and climbing on the trains and playground. Wholesome family fun! That's what I like!






3 comments:
We LOVE that part but have not been in about a year or so. Let's plan a day and go!!!
um...i meant PARK, not part
FUN! It looks like a great place to take boys, I wish I could go!
Post a Comment