Monday, April 13, 2009

I'm serious this time...

I'm really going private. I know I've said it before, but due to recent happenings with my sister's blog and pictures of her kids, I am feeling the fire... to take greater measures to protect our family. In ways, it kills me to do this because I love networking with long lost friends and family through "blog-hopping". But if losing contact with a few provides a safer haven for my children, it's worth it.

I will be making these changes effective Wednesday or Thursday so send your email address if you wish to still have access. If I know you and like you enough I'll let you in :)

Much thanks.
Karli

22 comments:

Our Ohana said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Andrea Gunnell said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Cami D. said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Becca said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
rcworkman said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Travis and Britni said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Amber said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Lorie said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Jill Rogers said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
curtisdasha said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
MyR said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
heidi said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Katie and Levi said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
KaraLyn said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Levesque Family said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Janiel said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Dallas and Natalie Turley said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
J. Paige said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Kimberly said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Enjoy the Journey said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Bethany said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Crystal said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.