Thanks to Andrea I got to enjoy some scheduled "me" time this morning. Nearly three whole hours to myself. I shouldn't be, but I was still shocked to see how much I could accomplish in that time without my helpers - although they would've been fine accompanying me, it's just a million times faster without them. Here's what I did: Target, Michaels, Old Navy, TJMaxx, Real Deals (home decor store), Costco, and the mall. Seriously? That's amazing! It was so fun. Thanks Andrea!
Kind of a random side note, but I thought I'd share some of the decorating blogs that I follow. I think I love these so much because they are really inventive in repurposing or bringing back to life dated items. Enjoy.
http://thriftydecorchick.blogspot.com/
http://southernhospitality-rhoda.blogspot.com/
http://asoftplacetoland-kimba.blogspot.com/
http://nestingplacenc.blogspot.com/
http://www.chattingatthesky.com/
Are there any that you love that I don't know about yet?
3 comments:
Let's do it again sometime! It was fun to have some "me time" and I know it's good for our boys to play together and learn from one another.
"me" time is a must as a mother and whoever says otherwise is going to have a breakdown within the first year of becoming a Mom! your boys are so dang cute and i cant wait to see you all again.
Thank you so much for inviting me to your blog! I would be so sad if we lost touch after all these years.
I TOTALLY get the need for "me" time! And, I'm going to have fun checking out those decorating sights ... I'm all about repurposing!
Post a Comment