Wednesday, November 14, 2007

False Alarm...

Well, kind of. Tuesday morning I was realizing that I hadn't felt the baby move at all in quite a while. I was getting a little scared and perhaps that is compounded by the fact that I'm overdue. So, I called my docs answering service and the doc on call said to go to the hospital right away to do a nonstress test on the baby. Holly graciously took Garrett for us and we went in. The test showed that the baby is just fine - heart rate stayed normal with no decreases. That's good news! After monitoring him for 20 minutes they sent us home. Since then he's been moving quite nicely. I've had very few contractions here and there, but nothing that's sending me into labor. Hope my next post can say that I've got a cute little baby in my arms!

4 comments:

Erin said...

Karli! Hang in there.... I will be thinking of you. Can't wait to hear about that baby boy. Glad that we have eachother's blogs now!

Andrea Gunnell said...

Every time my phone rings I am wondering if its finally going to be a phone call from you letting me know you are in labor or something! I'm sure you are going crazy just waiting but the wait is almost over!

Mindy said...

Mom said she thinks our little boys are up in heaven waiting to make their big arrival together. Can I just say that sounds great to me? I would LOVE to have my baby on Friday with you! But, I had my appointment today and there was no change from last week, so it sounds like Tuesday it will be (which is still pretty great compared to being overdue). Way to be patient Karli!

heidi said...

i had to do this with carlee and it scared me quite a bit