OH MY GOSH! I am absolutely freaking out right now. Butterflies and everything. It's Ellee by the way. Havnt talked to you guys since The Gap when you were pregnant with the first. I know, long time ago. I've been meaning to call for a while. I'm so happy you have a blog. We do too. send me your email address so I can add you! congrats on an other baby. You guys have a beautiful family. YAY!! I cant breath right now that is how excited I am. ellee_pettit@yahoo.com
5 comments:
Trying? It looks like you are already professional to me! Dang mine looks boring now!
OH MY GOSH! I am absolutely freaking out right now. Butterflies and everything. It's Ellee by the way. Havnt talked to you guys since The Gap when you were pregnant with the first. I know, long time ago. I've been meaning to call for a while. I'm so happy you have a blog. We do too. send me your email address so I can add you! congrats on an other baby. You guys have a beautiful family. YAY!! I cant breath right now that is how excited I am. ellee_pettit@yahoo.com
You did it!! I LOVE IT!
GOOD JOB SMARTY! Looks GREAT!
HOW are you doing your header, is there a site that helped you or are you figuring this stuff out on your own?
Post a Comment