Mr B is already 10 weeks old! I can hardly believe it. Does the rate of acceleration for time continue at this rate for the rest of my life? My goodness! If it does, I'm going to be a grandma before I know it! Anyway, I wanted to take some pics of him in his blessing outfit since he's squeezing out of it already.

9 comments:
No, it gets even faster! Everything accelerates almost exponentially. You think it is fast now?? HAHAHA!!
Such a cutie! I love the picture in front of the picture of the Temple!
B looks so different from G. I love how each one has their own style and personality, already.
Brexton is so cute. I love those pictures. I'm so glad Brexton is such a happy and good baby for you. I'm praying for one just like him!
Those pillows aren't the ones that I made at my mom's house, but I'll try to remember to take a picture of them soon. These pillows are the ones on our bed - we got the set from Overstock.com for an AWESOME deal! Anyway... thanks guys!
Your boys are adorable! And yes, time definetly is flying by!! The days can sometimes feel long, but everything else goes by so fast.
Hi. You don't know me but I grew up with your husband in the good 'ole Binghampton ward in Tucson. I found your link through Jamie Baker. Your little family is adorable. Hope you guys are doing well.
Thank you Karli for your compliment. I was deeply touched. I think President Hinkley is one of the greatest hereos of our time. It sure meant alot...
i know what you mean by that rate of acceleration thingie. (is that a math term, by the way? i'll ask angus what it means...;) )
the pic in front of the temple was a cute idea. i'll have to try and remember that one.
Post a Comment