Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Trying this out...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

13 comments:

Letia said...

You figured out how to post big pictures!! I read the instructions and thought, wow, I don't have the brain power to figure that out right now. Another day, hopefully. I am such a visual learner, is there a youtube video on how to do it? (haha, I wish)

Britney and Kevin said...

Your boys are so handsome! I love it!

Tressa said...

Look how big they are getting! I just wanna squeeze'em!!! Are you coming up for the reunion? I know I already asked that, but I really hope you can come! Love you!

Mindy said...

These pics are great! Love the big size. I tried it and couldn't get it to work. Maybe I will give it another try...

Marisa and Rob said...

Your Boys are so Cute!!! This is Marisa bytheway!!! :)

Erin said...

Karli,
Love the pics! Can you tell me how you got the photos to be so big? Is there a website or directions that you followed to do this? Please share, Thanks!

Leah said...

Karli
Hey it's Leah from Thatcher...J's sister. I just have to tell you how I found your blog....I am on a photography website with your sister Mindy and checked out her blog. And then I found your other sister Holly and found a picture of you!! HA! To funny!! You really have some talented sisters...I so admire their work. Your little family is just gorgous...2 sweet boys...how fun!

heidi said...

karli, these pictures turned out great. did you get a digital SLR or did you already have them and i'm just clueless. beautiful, great lighting. looks pretty

Lorie said...

Your boys are too cute!

MyR said...

SO CUTE!!!

Mortensen Family said...

love your pics! how fun! your boys are just too cute!

Karli said...

Don't you love the big pictures? I learned how from Megan's blog (I don't know her but my sisters do...) Anyway, here's the link to the specific blog post

http://megan-myeverydaychaos.blogspot.com/2007/10/moment-youve-all-been-waiting-for.html

She says to "sharpen" your pictures first, but I couldn't figure out how to do that. Maybe that's why they're a little fuzzy... who knows?

Karli said...

PS.

Heidi, yes I've got a digital SLR, but really want to learn how to use it for real.

Tressa, yes I'm coming to the reunion. Jared doesn't think he can miss a whole week of work since he only gets 2 weeks vacation total. So he was thinking of flying up on Wednesday or something and then driving back with us. Do you know of any good flight deals or how to find good flight deals?