Friday, April 25, 2008

What do you do...

when you get to watch your favorite movie? G is all about "Cars" lately. He has a "Cars" shirt, and a "Cars" book that he goes bonkers for. I've turned this movie on for him twice and he only lasts for ~30 minutes, but those 30 minutes are pure enjoyment! I just love him!

So what's your favorite movie... and how excited do you get?

13 comments:

Mindy said...

Thanks for the laugh!!! He is so cute to me! How did you take this video and get it on your blog? I am totally behind the times. I need to know these things!

Becca said...

Can you believe that Brandon has never seen "Cars"? Sad!

When I get to watch my favorite movie, I usually have some popcorn and I'm snuggled up on my bed, and honestly...I think G outdoes me as far as time goes. I watched Anne of Green Gables awhile ago and I think it may have taken me a couple months to get through both movies just because I catch little snippets of it here and there.

Tressa said...

Hilarious! I didn't have time to watch the clip earlier. That is great! I'll have to show the kids, they'll get a kick out of it. :)

Tressa said...

Ok, so I had to call the kids in to watch the clip. They were laughing so hard! Tayla informed me that G has to come to our house and watch Cars with her. :)

Whitney said...

Holy hilarious! Brad and I got a kick out of this clip!

Andrea Gunnell said...

I love it Karli. I'm so glad you got that captured on video. I have to say though that it is even more enjoyable to watch him get so excited in person. I couldn't stop laughing at him!

Tressa said...

So, the kids insisted that Eric watch it this morning. We all think that you should send that in to America's Funniest Home Videos and see if you can win. :)

Janiel said...

i laughed so hard i started to cry! not because i was sad, but because he is so stinkin cute!

Travis and Britni said...

Hey Karli. It's Britni Hamblin(Echols). You're family is adorable. That clip of G is so cute. It sounds like life is great for you guys. I was so happy to find your blog on Whitney's. Good luck with your new calling. I do wanna be able to check your blog if you go private so here's my email address. britnihamblin@hotmail.com
Take care.

Becky McArthur said...

Oh my FUNNY!!! That is so adorable. I can totally understand that even though its only 30 minutes, it is still precious time. Thank you so much for visiting me last week. It was the nicest surprise ever and I was glad to see your cute little boys. Hope you guys are doing good.

Britney and Kevin said...

Your boys are so cute!
So we are having a Graduation/moving party on May 24th at 6:30! If you guys could come, that would be awesome. There will be snacks and kid fun! (8462 E. Neville Mesa, AZ 85208) Hope to see ya there!

J. Paige said...

Oh, my goodness- that is so CUTE! I laughed so much. What a sweetheart of a boy!

Janell said...

NOW THAT IS CUTE! I think my favorite movie is watching G watch his favorite movie! It made me giggle! :)
-jd