Thursday, May 1, 2008

So Amazed

I am so AMAZED at my talented sisters! My sister Holly started it all... this excitement for photography and documenting real life. Mindy is now getting involved in professional photography as well and has been working on developing her website which is quite inspiring (check it out at http://www.mindykiddphotography.com/). She's been wanting family pictures of her own family since she finds herself behind the camera all the time now. So she suggested that we swap - get together with both our families and take pictures of each other. I'm afraid I got the far better end of that bargain :). Here are a few of my favorites - really they were all favorites, but I don't know that blogger.com could handle all of my favorites :)

If you or anyone you know is looking for family pictures captured in real life (not in a studio with props that mean nothing to you), book a date with Mindy. I guarantee you will love the pictures and you'll love Mindy!

Thank you, thank you, thank you a million times over Mindy! I absolutely LOVE them!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

18 comments:

Amber said...

Oh Karli you have the cutest family. I liked the colors you choose for your shoot, they looked great with your red heads. I loved the difference in personality each photo brought out. Thanks for sharing.

Janiel said...

i love family pics! we really need to get some more...thanks for the reminder!

Geoffrey and Ellee Pettit said...

Love love love them all. I really love the few of Jared getting a new hair do. You have the most beautiful family.

Travis and Britni said...

Cute pictures. Your family is adorable. Your sister is really talented. We really need to get an update on our family picture. You look great.

Becca said...

Oh my cuteness! I absolutely love these pics. The one of you and B is my favorite! He is getting so big. Oh, and thank Jared for the water bottle. I keep it at work and it is just great!

Mindy said...

Your family is so cute! Thanks for the fun. I will post my favs from the day on my blog when I get a minute :)

echolsfamily said...

You guys are too cute! And you cut your hair, I LOVE it! Your sister did a great job! It is time for us to get pictures done again, and I am stressing over when to fit it in, what we should wear, where to do it, how much is it going to cost, etc... Anyway, you have motivated me to try to get it done. :)

Crystal said...

Hey, here's my email for when you go private (if that is ok) crysbeck@hotmail.com. How close in age are you boys? They sure cuties!!! I wish your sister was in Utah so she could take our families pictures!!!

Andrea Gunnell said...

I LOVE all of those pictures! They will be so fun to have!

Tressa said...

Super cute Karli!! Love it. :) Mindy did a great job.
I think your hair looks a little more red, it is awesome. B is getting huge! I can't wait to see you all on Friday. :)
Love you!!
Oh, and Mindy is trying to get some business here in Utah so she can come to the family reunion. So, Taylor and Crystal should email Mindy and see about setting up a shoot. :)

Holly said...

Cute, cute, cute! I LOVE the outfits that you chose!

Cami D. said...

THOSE ARE SO CUTE! I love your guts...can I please see your beautiful face soon?

Erin said...

Mindy is going to do our family pictures this Saturday! I am so super excited! Thank you for sharing, all your sisters are so talented and beautiful!

Julee said...

WOW!!! Those are the cutest pictures ever!!!!!!!!! You are making me want to get mine done!!! Whoever Mindy is did and incredible job(is that your sister?)!!!! You look so incredible Karli!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Talk about a model family!!

Mortensen Family said...

How fun! Love your pics, they turned out so good, and your sis does a wonderful job! BTW- love the haircut!

heidi said...

i love all of your pictures, they look so cute. love the last one of the series, it's perfect with the quote!

J. Paige said...

super cute pictures of a neat family- thanks for sharing them with us!!

Mindy said...

karli, i love the storyboard you added. super cute!