Wednesday, May 7, 2008

FHE

On Monday we went to Organ Stop Pizza - that place reminds me of so many childhood memories and piano parties with Janeen Noble. I remember that Mom took Becca and I after each of the 3 Hepititis B shots we had to get - I don't think we ate any pizza when we went. We just listened to the music. What a great idea/incentive for us when doing such a scary thing of getting shots. Good thinking Mom!

It was so fun to go as a family (at least for me... Jared wasn't impressed with the food or lack of lighting). G enjoyed it most of the time. We put in our requests and all of our #1 choices were played! We requested the Train Song (not sure of it's actual title), a Puppet Show, and Take Me Out to the Ball Game. The Gunnell's came along and had their #1 choice played as well - Send Me Into the Clouds - or something like that. Afterwards we went to Mesa Frozen for a tasty treat!

Photobucket

5 comments:

Amber said...

I love free dates! They make you feel so good, becuase you get to be nice to your budget and have time with your sweetie. It sounds like Jared was a good sport for your family fun!! Did you sing along? PS. Tucson driving is the worst. 100% stressful. I'll probably have high blood pressure by the time I move. I guess I can consider traffic my daily stress/patience test..I hope I pass.

Mindy said...

Ha! We do have happy memories there, don't we? I kind of want to plan some family fun at OSP with my kids :)

heidi said...

that really sounds like a lot of fun, i've never been before

Cami D. said...

I love my memories at Organ Stop Pizza!! Too funny, too bad the pizza is nasty! :)

Kristina said...

Karli Adele! You always have the cutest blog! And I love all the pictures