Grandmas really are the greatest at playing with grandkids. They know how to pretend and get their imaginations going. They get right down on the floor with them and know how to make them feel so special and loved. My kids really are so lucky to have two of the most amazing grandmas in the world!
I don't always remember to take pictures of these special moments, but while we were in Thatcher for the Pioneer Day Celebration last month my mom took G outside and let him play to his heart's content with all the water he could handle in the red wagon. She even let him pick some grapes she had grown in the backyard. He LOVED that. I think grapes are one of his favorite-est of foods! :)
Of course after getting completely soaked with water he decided to go and check out the sand pile. He loved every minute of it. He is a boy through and through.
I wish I had captured some moments last night with Grandma T and little G. They were happily playing LEGOS on the floor of G's room. They had fun building cars and double-deckers busses. She triggered G's imagination and he just jibber-jabbered about it forever. It was so fun to watch. She mentioned that she just wanted to capture that moment in a bottle so that she could open it up and have it whenever she wanted it. I agree! Happy times!






7 comments:
You are so busted!
Why didn't you tell me you were in town. GGRR! Next time you come to town tell me so I can see you. I am going through friend withdrawls
Levi and I will be in mesa on the 17. We are flying out to Florida and will be back on the 22nd. Maybe on of those days we can catch up. love you
funny how people find your blog hugh! your kids are so cute, and yes thank heaven for grandmas. I would be in trouble with out them.
We sure had an amazing Grandma too! LOVE HER! I miss my kid's grandmas. This made me happy and sad at the same time. Cute pictures!
Yes, Grandma's are wonderful! Cute pictures.
Our kids really are SO blessed! I love the pictures of G with Mom.
Grandmas are the best!!! I saw you at the Pioneer Parade and tried to wave across the ways at you a few times...looking like a big nerd!!! lol But then afterward I started talking and forgot to come and talk with ya...I really wanted to see your adorable little boys!!! :) lol BTW-You are too cute...I love reading your blog!!
Post a Comment