Saturday, September 27, 2008

The Best Christmas Gift EVER...

You may say that it's a little early to start thinking about the holidays, but I say it can never be too early :) As the choir director I've already picked out the Christmas songs we'll be singing since we have to start practicing early enough. I'm ready to break out the Christmas decorations. Likewise I've started thinking about the perfect Christmas gifts - something timeless, sentimental, something that will never go out of style and that can be enjoyed and gawked over for years and years... something that reflects the true joy of the season. What could be better than getting family pictures to display and remind ourselves that families are what it's all about. Families do last forever.

My amazingly talented sister is getting ready to book photoshoots. NOW is the time to book your time slot before they all fill up because this is the perfect time of year to get them done. The sun is setting earlier, it's not so blasted hot (or cold... the time will come for cold... I have faith), and if you don't do it soon it'll be Christmas before you know it :). Your new family pictures will make the cutest Christmas cards and really so simple. You won't have to pay for family prints AND a card - just make it all in one!

If you haven't checked out her websites you've got to! Her work really is amazing. So go ahead, indulge your curiosity and click on the links below. Tell your friends and family about it while you're at it :)


Photobucket


Love you Mind!

3 comments:

Mindy said...

Wow...thanks for the perfect little advertisment! :)

Erin said...

I just ordered my Christmas cards from Mppix. I used the pics from the shoot we took with Mindy in May. They look great and you are right these are the best type of gifts! Mindy is great!

Positively Creative! said...

I am trying to set up an appt with her but I am getting no response...I know she is moving but is she still doing this special?? If anyone can help I'd appreciate it..thanks!