Monday, October 20, 2008

Happy Birthday!

Today is Jared's birthday and he's turning the BIG 30! He asked if we could start counting backwards now. Ha ha ha... Fine with me as long as nothing crazy happens when he turns 60 :) Jared really is a great husband and daddy. I hope he knows how much he is loved by his family and so many others. Yesterday his parents and grandma came over to help celebrate. They even brought an assortment of chocolate cheesecakes to share. YUM! Happy birthday Jared! LOVE YOU!

Photobucket

7 comments:

Tressa said...

Happy Birthday! Wish we could be there to help celebrate. :) Of course, if you come for Thanksgiving I can stuff you so full of good food that you won't be able to move! LOL!
Seriously.... COME!!!

Rissa said...

Happy Birthday!!! 30 isn't so bad. thats when the fun starts.

Jared Gunnell said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY I would LOVE you even more if you went fishing on friday. Whoopee, my gift to you! (it's more of a selfish gift, get it sel..fish)

Mindy said...

Happy Birthdat Jared! We love you!

Holly said...

Happy Birthday! Sorry that we missed it! I started feeling worse and worse and worse throughout the day. I was in bed by 7:00...just let the kids run rampant through the house. Hope you had a great time! Love ya!

Anonymous said...

Hi Karli,

Dont know if you know who I am, (Bretts cousin) but I just realized who you are, as I have your canning blog on my favorites. THANKS so much for doing it! Ive used alot of fun stuff from it and am happy to share what I know and try with you. Love your sweet family:-)

Dallas and Natalie Turley said...

HAPpy Birthday!