Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Pay it Forward...

I've always wanted to do one of these and have seen them on other's blogs... only I was too slow :) How fast are you?

The first 3 people to leave a comment on this post will receive a gift (Maybe handmade) from me during this year. When and what will be a surprise. There's a small catch though...Post this same thing on your own blog and then come back and leave a comment telling me you're in. Fun, huh? Remember, only the first 3 comments receive the gift and you gotta "Pay it Forward"!

9 comments:

Kimberly said...

Can I copy my cousin Emily and post on yours even though I'm the one that got you started?!?! I love anything made by my fav cuz Karli!!!

Kristen said...

Ok, I'm in.(I should be working right now, but I'm doing this instead.) ;)

heidi said...

I've always wanted to do a give away on my blog but could never think of a reason to. so, i'm in!

Lorie said...

I just missed it! What a cute idea!

Velika said...

Hey, the park was so fun today, thanks for letting us tag along. I've got a couple pictures with G if you want them send me an email
vrburrell@cox.net

Kristen said...

Now I'm out. I tried to pay it forward, but was denied the opportunity. I posted on my blog and received no comments - well, one, but then that person immediately deleted their comment (which is super lame). I have since deleted the post. So, I am officially a loooo-ser and my ego has been reduced to nothing. Boohoo. I am like a crumb at the bottom of the refrigerator - insignificant and forgotten. Ha! Anyway, pass the fun on to your next commenter and let them have at it. Some peoplez iz missin' some awesome gifts from me! Just sayin'.

Kristen said...

Thanks, Karli, for letting me stay in. And thank you for the nice comments. I'll just pay it forward in secret - they won't know what hit them (or didn't). Mwah-ha-ha.

Lee and Anne said...

Hey CUTE girl, I LOVE your blog! Well you always were good at scrapbooking. I'll be sending you an invite to my blog. LOVE ya! Anne

Lee and Anne said...

What is your email so I can send you an invite. Mine is annielizz30@hotmail.com