I'm going to admit a little secret of mine... I've never in my life been consistent in washing my face. Pretty much I spend every waking and sleeping moment wearing make-up except for the few minutes in the shower when I do wash my face but there's no exfoliating scrubbing going on there. So I've decided to try Proactiv. I've seen the infomercials a million times and have always wondered if it would help with my incessantly bumpy forehead. This time I'm being proactive and giving it a try. I've used it every night since I got it (just two days :), but WOW! I LOVE the feeling of a super smooth and clean face after the Renewing Cleanser. Anyway, the reason I'm blogging about it is because Proactiv has a promotion going on:
Each friend that I refer gets a FREE 30-day supply of:
- Renewing Cleanser
- Revitalizing Toner
- Repairing Lotion
- Refining Mask
- 100% Risk-free guarantee
- All you pay is the $5.95 shipping
There is NO obligation to buy anything else, ever. You can just cancel the bi-monthly shipments of more solution - or you can choose to increase/decrease the frequency according to your needs. I'm excited to actually have a routine and step-by-step process to follow in taking care of my skin. It feels GOOD! If you want to try Proactiv include your email in a comment and I'll send you your own personalized FREE link. I'll let you know when I notice some changes :) Just had to share my happy news!
6 comments:
why not ... I'm all for trying new stuff!!
jami_haban (at) hotmail (dot) com
Thanks Karli!!!
Yes! That would be great! I have been wanting to have my two older girls try this so what a great opportunity. My email is pswhetten@gmail.com
Thanks!
hey karli, i gave your number to a friend/coworker of mine who is looking for a tutor for her HS daughter in math? i remember theresa telling me you taught HS and maybe that you were a tutor too? i could totally be wrong. if i am, maybe you can give her a reference or two? she was desparate and you popped into me head for some reason so i found your number online. i hope you dont mind. her name is brenda.
i totally want to try proactiv too. will you send me that link? marenurkov@gmail.com
thanks!
maren
WOO!!! I have always wanted to try that!!!!!
curlysuebrunette@hotmail.com
Thanks Karli!!!
hey karli. i'm glad i looked at your blog today. i have been wanting to try proactiv for awhile now. thanks. devryhall@gmail.com
Mom suggested I try it, so, maybe I will.
Post a Comment