First up, it's the B13 Reunion hosted by yours truly, the Stapleys. (Thank you Aunt Carolyn for all your planning and preparation). The theme was "Way to BEE" as a knock-off of President Hinckley's "6 B's" which I think have been turned into 9. Anyway, after a long list of "Be _____," the last one was "Be a Brimhall!" Being a Brimhall certainly is the thing to do around there. We made a big Beehive containing the names of each decendent of my Great Grandparents Logan and Mary Brimhall. Each honeycomb stood for one decendent and had been labeled (handwritten) with that persons geneological (is that even a word?) link back to Logan and Mary. The final count of decendents? 943! Now that is multiplying and replenishing the earth! I love it!
While there our boys enjoyed playing with dirt, being with cousins, visiting the horses on the ranch, roasting and eating marshmallows/smores, eating an occasional sucker, and much, much more.
Broc DeWitt, Jonathan Pulsipher, and Garrett doing what boys do best...

Garrett and Grant


It's always been a joke in the Brimhall family that FIRST cousins can hug, SECOND cousins can hold hands, THIRD cousins can kiss, and FOURTH cousins can marry (did I get that right?). I guess you only have to be first cousins or brothers to slobber all over the same sucker...

Look Mom, I did it all by myself!

We're so glad Becca and Brandon got to come down. :)

2 comments:
We will be there next year, I am determined! So much fun!
Looks like you had fun. I didn't even know that Becca and Brandon came down. Crazy.
Post a Comment