We don't have popcorn very often at our house these days. Jared doesn't love it and we've kind of reserved it as a special treat when babysitters come over. This last Sunday we were needing a little excitement in our afternoon so out came the popcorn popper. The boys were SO excited about that. We even somehow brought ourselves to enjoy it in our backyard - I'm sure it was 108+ degrees outside, but we did it. Ice-chilled apple juice helped a bit.

Oh, and the funniest thing happened on Sunday too. Jared's mom recently brought the boys some mini "potato heads." They haven't hardly stopped playing with them. Anyway, Jared calls to me and says "Hey, we've got our own little Ammon!" Sure enough, Brexton had gather all the potato head arms he could find and was toting 7 of them around. Ha! Our very own Nephite warrior/missionary...
3 comments:
Mmmmm...I love popcorn. I brought a bag to school yesterday to pop and snack on. Yum!
Also, thank you for the Pyrex dishes. We just got them from Tressa.
I am excited to see you at the reunion! Wahoo!
Yeah, I was a little slow about getting those to Bec! LOL
Thankfully my kids have become popcorn lovers as well. Eric likes it too, so we go through popcorn around here like crazy. :)
I'm ready for an update! :)
Post a Comment