Thursday, July 30, 2009

Another trip to the Children's Museum of Phoenix

My childhood friend and second cousin (but really more like a first cousin) Kim Carroll texted me on Sunday with an invitation to go to the Children's Museum with a big group for a smokin' deal. I only had to pay for one kid - totally worth it. As I expected, we had a BLAST! We got to play with the exhibits that we didn't get around to last time. I don't know how we missed it or passed it up because it had everything to do with cars! A boy's dream world. I could hardly pry them away from that spot...

Photobucket

Photobucket

They loved the carwash and even got lucky - scoring the bike with passenger towing capabilities. Garrett escorted Brexton and Kim's little girl Kinsley around for the longest time. (I don't know how I managed to not get a single picture of Kinsley's cute face!)

Photobucket

The three cuties...
Photobucket


I've gotta get a Culture Pass to that museum at least one more time because it definitely beats paying $27 each visit. So fun! Thanks Kim!

No comments: