Friday, October 2, 2009

Sometimes I'm just partial to BLACK...

It's true that sometimes I'm just partial to black and can't hardly resist the urge to break out that can of spray paint. A while back I posted about a hutch makeoever I had finished. Slowly it is getting accessorized (somehow it gets cluttered much more quickly). In the process of refinishing it we accidentally shattered the glass shelf that goes in the top cupboards and we have yet to replace it. But when I do, I'll be looking for a few more things with accents of red.

Another reminder of the cute but not so fabulous "Before"
Photobucket

The stunningly gorgeous "Now"
Photobucket

4 comments:

Enjoy the Journey said...

Seriously, where do you get such treasures and how do you come up with the fabulous idea's of recreating? Share the talent Brimhall girls!

Mindy said...

That makeover is so FABULOUS!

Becky McArthur said...

Gorgeous!!!

Kimberly said...

oh man.. i LOVE it Karli! Where did you find that?! You are AMAZING!! you up for a museum date anytime soon?!