My Mom and I tried to get some pictures of Brexton while she was here to help. Although he's pretty cute in these pictures, you'll have to believe me when I say that he's cuter in real life! Come and see for yourself. (As of today Brexton is actually 10 days old... can you believe it? Double digits!)
So precious! He is a doll Karli... and you are looking gorgeous as ever! I am planning on coming to see him... and you.. after the 18th of December! Can't wait!
5 comments:
So precious! He is a doll Karli... and you are looking gorgeous as ever! I am planning on coming to see him... and you.. after the 18th of December! Can't wait!
Karli I love the 3rd picture where he is asleep. So precious! Thanks for the fun pictures. :)
Ok, so duh! I meant the 4th one. :)
Those are some sweet pictures, I love them.
Hey Karli,
Oh your new little Brexton is adorable!!! Congratulations!!!!!! Hope all is going well!!
Julee
Post a Comment