HAPPY HALLOWEEN! This year Jared carved our pumpkin into a ghostie - not too scary and very cute!

While Jared was carving, Garrett got a hold of the top - he thought the pumpkin tasted pretty good.

Garrett was a cow for Halloween this year thanks to a "hand-me-down" from Jared's cousin Sarah. Thanks Sarah! I think my favorite part is the tail. Isn't he cute?


I think I was trying to be a cowgirl, but didn't have much to work with.

4 comments:
Garret doesn't have a little brother yet? Let us know when he does and if there is anything that we can do! Cute little cow!
Ha! You guys are too cute! At school, Kennady was supposed to write down what she was dressed up like for Halloween and she wrote "cowgirl." Okay, did you see her costume? Sorry Kennady, that foofy ballerina costume doesn't pass as a cowgirl! Funny girl.
That is TOO cute!! I'm digging the Farmer to go with Besse the cow! (Do you know that story about our parent's cow Besse? I think it was Gpa's mom's name too ha ha!)
Kennady is hilarious Mindy!
Garrett was so cute on Halloween! Thanks for spending it with us. We sure had fun.
Post a Comment