Keeping busy is a must when you've gone over your due date - this much I have learned. Props to all you women out there that have gone past... it pretty much stinks! You have your mind so set on a certain date that signifies the end of pregnancy. Then it comes and goes and I'm still pregnant! Oh well. In the meantime, here's what I've been doing.
Sunday after church Jared got out the Christmas decorations for me. (Probably because I was so grouchy knowing that I was 1 day past my due date). It certainly cheered me up. I love Christmas! We bought a huge tree two years ago after the holidays at a spectacular price but haven't had more than 12 ornaments to put on it. So, that was our Christmas gift this year - beautiful (but cheap) ornaments. A 100 pack for $90, but I love them.
Oh, and one of my all time favorite things to do is just sit on the couch, have only the Christmas tree lights on and look at them until they go fuzzy!
I was at Holly's one afternoon and she had purchased the cutest pumpkins you've ever seen and she wanted to make more for her Thanksgiving table decorations. You know me and crafts... knowing that she was going to make some, I wanted to be a part of the fun. Aren't they great?
8 comments:
Bah! Could you Stapley girls please remember to call the DeWitt girls when you do these amazingly cute crafty things?!?! I am so glad that your baby is busy and moving around, how scary! And I can't imagine going over due! I feel for you!
I'm sorry you are overdue! IT'S NOT FUN!!! :( Good luck!
Love the pumpkins Karli! You and Holly did a great job. Just wish I was there to share in the fun! Maybe I'll have to make a trip to the store and get some fun material to make some myself. Oh, and don't you love that you can have these up for all of October and November? LOL
I'm jealous. I want my tree to be up. But, we are doing a real one this year. So, I have to wait another week. :)
how cute Karli! You have to tell me how you made those!! I miss you girlie! We will be there on the 18th of december for christmas.. i want to come see you if thats ok! LUV YOU GIRLIE!!! good luck!
Kim... definitely come and see me for sure when you're in AZ! Can't wait!
Tressa, what's funny is that I've got tons of Christmas decorations to "compliment" these cute harvest pumpkins that we made. Gotta leave the Christmas tree up as long as possible right? I remember the first year we were married Jared let me keep it up until March 1st. That's a little excessive I admit...
love the crafts. and it seem crazy that we could be putting christmas decorations up already. comes and goes fast.
i'm sorry you are overdue, i know that's no fun. i was only a few days overdue with carlee and i hated it
Hi Karli, I don't think you know me but I went to EA. Anyway, those pumpkins are ADORABLE! Is there a pattern you used to make them? If there is one I would love to know where to find it. I would love to make some, they're so cute!
Post a Comment