Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Missing the cool weather...

Last week yielded some drastic weather changes. Monday and Tuesday both had "Heat Advisory" warnings. Then Thursday, Friday, and Saturday it was cool, overcast, and rainy! I LOVED the rain! Days like that really make me happy. I practically lived outside on those days - thank goodness for the patio furniture :). It actually got a little chilly with the rain and wind so we all put on light jackets or sweaters. I even drank some hot chocolate and munched on a candy cane. I am ready for Christmas time again! When went to Tucson this last weekend we listened to Josh Groban's Christmas CD "Noel" on the way there and back. Then I told Jared that I wanted to put the Christmas tree up. He said that he had to draw the line somewhere and that was it. :) I'd love to live somewhere that has a high of 74 degrees year round, doesn't get colder than 50 degrees, and regularly has rainy overcast days. That's the life! Oh well, triple digits here we come.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
I love how he sucks his bottom lip in... so cute.
Photobucket

Oh and here are some pictures of G. I regularly find him trying to put on random pieces of clothing that he finds. He loves clothes, shoes, and accessories.

Photobucket
Photobucket

6 comments:

Geoffrey and Ellee Pettit said...

oh I just want to squeeze those boys. they look so yummy;) You are so blessed. We're coming this summer, want to get together? I would love to meet your darling boys.

Tressa said...

HaHaHa! Way cute pictures. :)
Yah, I don't miss the hot weather there. It will get hot enough here eventually. But, today was just perfect. It was about 74 with a breeze that made it feel a few degrees cooler. It was great. :)

Andrea Gunnell said...

Cute pictures Karli! I love the ones at the temple. Sometime we should take pictures of our kiddos together.

Becca said...

CUTE! I am really excited to see B. When I saw him last he was a teensy-weensy baby, and it looks like he is starting to have some fun personality. I am SO excited for our family reunion! I got off of work for two days for it! Wahoo!

J. Paige said...

You have such sweet boys. I especially loved the picture with the temple in the background. Our temple pres. just came and told us how he grew up where he could see the temple from his house and what a huge impact that had on his life.
So awesome that your teaching them young what a wonderful place that is.

Nate and Amy Sorensen said...

Karli! Your kids are so dang cute! What a cute little family you have. How fun!!