Sunday, November 16, 2008

B's First Birthday

Yep, the year has sailed by... but it's been sweet sailing with Mr B as a baby. He is so fun and easy going. We celebrated his birthday a few weeks ago with G's birthday but today we made one of his favorite breakfasts - pancakes. He out-ate all of us! Three whole pancakes! We stuck a candle in one of them, but he wasn't sure what to do about it so G helped him since he's become quite the pro.

B's Current Stats:
Weight - 23.5 lbs (G was 29 lbs)
Height - 30 inches (G was 29 inches)

All about our 1 year old B:
Can make anyone smile
He can dance like you've never seen (bounce and sway)
Makes the funniest faces - the scrunchy one is one of my favorites (Jared says he gets it from me)
A contagious giggle
Likes to collect socks (doesn't matter who's they are or if they're clean or dirty - gross, I know)
Eats all the time and will eat anything
Loves cars
Momma's boy
Working on weaning from pacifier
Signs "please" (on his shoulder instead of his chest) and "thank you"
Says "Mo" (more), "Bye bye," "yum," and "uh oh."
Loves to touch pointer fingers with you (like in E.T.)
A little snuggler - he'll just lay his head down on my shoulder and pat my back

Photobucket

We love you Mr. B!

5 comments:

Jared Gunnell said...

Now that is a cute picture of that little man! He is adorable.

BTW, did you like the post I dedicated to him yesterday? I don't know how that happened but it made me laugh. I took it off because it was just too profound for me!

Rissa said...

I like the E.T. thing. He really is so adorable.

Becca said...

Oh my heavens! I want to see Mr. B! He is so cute...are you sure you aren't coming for Thanksgiving?!?! Well, I'll for sure see you at Christmastime...hooray!

Tressa said...

I'm with Bec. Are you sure you don't want to make the huge ole drive up here? LOL
He is one handsome little man. :)

Mindy said...

HE IS SO CUTE!!! We missed you guys at Thanksgiving!