Monday, March 9, 2009

Family Fun...

A few weeks ago we went to Thatcher to visit my parents and my little sis since she was going to be down from BYU for the 3-day weekend. The bonus was being able to meet her boyfriend, Brandon. I'm so glad we got to hang out with them all because I was feeling pretty left out as being the only sister to have not met Brandon - especially since they've been dating for at least 18 months. Sheesh, where have I been?

Anyway, we had lots of fun together - playing "The Great Dalmuti" (we were first-time players and LOVED it. You know it's a good game if Jared enjoys it :), playing racquetball together (I'm a wimp - I could hardly hold a cup of water with my right hand after that), watching chick flicks (Doris Day, My Fair Lady), and having just an all-around great time. I love family and am so blessed to live relatively close to some of them. Hopefully I'll get to see the rest of them in May if I can make it up for Women's Conference.

RACQUETBALL BEAUTIES:
Photobucket

I had to steal this picture of Brandon off Becca's blog because lame-o me didn't get a picture of him :) It was great to finally meet you Brandon! (Here he is showing off the racquet's name "Intimidator")
Photobucket

1 comment:

Tressa said...

I hope you can come in May! That would be great fun. :) Letia and I are thinking about coming to just hang out on campus with everyone during women's conference with our babies. :)