The planter in our backyard has been transformed from this:
into this:
Much better! We even planted a Bonanza peach tree on Saturday. It's pretty tiny right now so we won't be getting any fruit for probably 5 years or so (and who knows if we'll still be here by then). She is cute though isn't she?
So far everything has sprouted except for my carrots and onions. I may try planting them again in a week or so if they don't start peeking out. Here's my radishes, bell pepper and jalapeno plants.
Then there's the tomato plants and squash seedling (which you can't actually see in this picture)




2 comments:
Woohoo! In a few months you'll be cooking with those yummy veggies. We are planting our garden today. Yea! I also like your peach tree. It is very cute and I hope you get some very yummy fruit in a few years!
YAY! I am so excited for you! It looks great! I still need to come over and see and learn from you so I can do my own next time!
Post a Comment