I've always saved cleaning the bathrooms for when the boys are napping. All the fumes worry me... and the thought of them dunking their hands or head in the toilet full of water that seems enticing to them. Well, cleaning the bathrooms had been on my "to-do" list for almost a week straight without ever getting done. When we were expecting company in just a few short hours (at the end of this week) I had to attack the bathroom with the boys' "help." What do you know? THEY LOVED IT! Garrett was a scrubbing machine. I could hardly get the scrubbie away from him. He was really going to town. So although it did double the amount of time that I could clean it myself I think I'll continue cleaning bathrooms with my helpers. Might as well train them while they're young.
2 comments:
That is a boy after his Grandma's heart! Go Garrett, Go!
Good for the boys! Well mark loves to clean bathrooms too! Maybe its a boy thing and they are just too proud to say so! Hopefully our new boy likes to clean as well!
Post a Comment