I'm so excited I can hardly contain myself! My heart is racing with anticipation as to how the next few days will unfold...
To see for yourself go check out Joys of Home. Enter for your chance to win... and spread the word to earn more entries :)
Have a HAPPY DAY!
3 comments:
Ok... I never win anything so I just want to buy a set of pumpkins. Don't worry, I've been spreading the word about them though. They are adorable!!! Do you think that we could get together sometime and that way we could save you the trouble of shipping? I'm dying to decorate my home and want a set so bad. One problem, I totally forgot to program your number in my phone last time you were in town. Call me and lets get together!
-Becky
so cute karli.. i've been tempted to try and make these on my own.. but i may just save me the trouble and buy your adorable set!! i totally have a zoo pass and have been dying to take the girls there this past week.. i can get you and 1 boy in.. im not sure if B would cost though? lets go!!!
Hey,
How about we get together the week of the 19th? I'll be in Thatcher this week but anytime after that should work. Sound good?
Post a Comment